These are the rules:
Each nominee must link back to the person who nominated him or her.
Answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominator.
Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
1. What is your secret talent? Honestly, I don’t think I have any secret talents.
2. What was the last book you read? Chief Joseph: The Voice for Peace by Lorraine Jean Hopping.
3. Where would you like to be in 30 years? I’d like to be a famous author.
4. In one sentence or less, how would you describe yourself? I would say that I am a fun person, determined to go after my dreams and caring.
5. If you had three wishes what would they be? Well, for one thing, I’d want to be rich. I would then be able to help my family and just not have to worry about money anymore. My second wish would be for people to get better and be kinder. My third would be that no one has to suffer anymore, whether it is because of disease or financial reasons.
6. What is your favorite fairytale and why? I don’t think I really have a favorite.
7. What is more plausible, the existence of Bigfoot or the explanation of U.F.O.s as being intelligent alien visitors to our planet? I personally think that both are real. I’ve experienced enough strange things in my life that it is hard for me not to believe in such things.
8. When was the last time you danced to music when no one was watching? I don’t know. It’s been a long time.
9. Who was your childhood hero? Could it be heroes? It was the Spice Girls for me. I know some might laugh at me for this, but growing up and seeing five strong, successful women is great for a young girl. They made me believe I could do whatever I want with my life, that I wasn’t limited. Not mention they helped me through some rough times and taught me a lot.
10. What topic should I blog about next? Halloween! 🙂
1. Where have you always wanted to go on vacation?
2. Favorite cartoon/cartoons growing up?
3. Do you have any favorite cartoons now?
4. What season do you like the best and why?
5. Do you have any plans for Halloween?
6. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
7. What are some books you’ve read this year and enjoyed?
8. Have you had any paranormal experiences?
9. What was the last TV show you watched?
10. Do you consider yourself a dreamer?