I was very surprised to receive a Liester Award Nomination. Thanks to Ginzgg for the nomination. Make sure to check out her blog, Ginzgg.wordpress.com.
The Liebster Award recognizes up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It is to encourage them to continue blogging. The rules are simple, answer 11 questions about yourself, answer the nominator’s 11 questions, then you nominate at least 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers, tell the bloggers you nominated them and post 11 questions for them to answer.
11 Things about myself:
1. I am a writer. It’s what I love and I know I will become a famous, published author.
2. I am Tsalagi (Cherokee) and Welsh on my dad’s side. I just found out that there is some Indian on my mom’s side as well, but I don’t know what tribe. My mom also has Swedish and I think German ancestry. I am proud to be an Indian of mixed heritage.
3. I love reading. I love books.
4. I love animals.
5. I am a huge fan of the Spice Girls and have been since I was 7.
6. I am in a paranormal group.
7. I really enjoy traveling.
8. I like learning, reading history and always seeking the truth in all things.
9. I was homeschooled.
10. Halloween and Christmas are my favorite holidays.
11. I share my birthday with Emma Bunton (Baby Spice).
1. What do you like most about blogging? I like that blogging gives me the chance to share my thoughts, opinions and experiences with people and I like that I meet and become friends with people I might not have met otherwise.
2. What is your favorite plant/flower? Sunflowers. I love them.
3. Which season of the year do you think is most beautiful? I think that is really hard to choose, as all seasons are beautiful in their own ways.
4. Who was your first best friend? My first best friend was Nola, who is a stuffed animal from the Lion King. I got Nola was when I was five and I took her everywhere. (Is it sad that a stuffed animal was my first best friend, or is it just a normal kid thing? lol)
5. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to poke a bear with a stick? No. I don’t think it is something I ever want to try lol
6. Boxers or briefs? I don’t know, since I don’t wear either of them lol
7. Do you ever get really excited to check your mail box? Yes I do. Whenever I order something, I’m always excited to check the mail every day in order to see if it has arrived.
8. What is your favorite part of your personality? I like that I can see the positivity in most things.
9. Eyes or lips? (Choose only one) Eyes.
10. Ever laughed so hard that you cried? Yes, many times.
11. Which part of the world do you want to see the most? Wow. That is a hard question. I am not sure at all. There are really so many places I want to see.
Blogs I nominate (Some of these aren’t up and coming bloggers, but they do have less than 200 followers. Sorry I don’t know many up and coming bloggers):
Earnest Harris of the blog No More Race, http://nomorerace.wordpress.com/
Cynthia Coleman’s Blog, http://nativescience.wordpress.com/
And that’s all the blogs I can come up with. I haven’t been using wordpress for very long so I’m not following lots of blogs yet.
Here are my questions:
1. What is your favorite book and why?
2. Pie or cake?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. What is your favorite fantasy creature?
5. Do you have any pets? If not, do you want any pets?
6. Would you like to see a woman become President?
7. What is your favorite food?
8. Do you believe in true love?
9. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
10. Who are some of your favorite singers?
11. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?